- Libby MUST go on a beer draft system, not a wine system.
- Ensure Libby goes on a CLEAN LINE.
- Check that the coupler is a Sankey D.
- If necessary, swap out flow faucet from 303-grade to 304-grade stainless steel. Otherwise the wine could smell funny!
- Tap the line.
- Pour some light + bubbly Libby Wine!
- Blended gas is fine although 100% CO2 is the best. And again, Libby MUST go on a beer draft system, not a wine system.
- Restriction may be added to the lines to minimize foaming.
- Tap Handles? Yes, we have them for each blend on tap!
- Kegs stay fresh for 3 MONTHS after being tapped!
- Recommended life of keg: 12 months (without being tapped)
- Foaming? Check temperatures & PSI, and adjust as needed. Kegs must be cold when tapped.
- Keep kegs as cold as possible: <40°